Sustema Inc. warrants its technical furniture and console products (Integration, Focus, Transit and Access) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following warranty period applicable to the product (“Limited Lifetime Applicable Warranty Period”):
– The Applicable Warranty Period for a product sold by Sustema under the, Integration, Focus, Transit and Access brand names shall be life time as long as the original purchaser owns the product.
– In addition, for certain additional products not manufactured by Sustema, Sustema may provide an Applicable Warranty Period which is different than the customary life time warranty period. Such additional products includes:
– Actuators (electric lifting column) : 5 years warranty coverage
– Drawer slides, PEM systems and task lamps : 1 year,
– KVM and some electronic products : 2 years,
– Dispatchers, PDU, monitoring products : 1 year,
– Filing and multimedia cabinets : 5 years,
– Articulated arms for LCD and ergonomic products : 5 to 10 years as per original mfg.
– New products and their respective warranty periods will be identified from time to time in Sustema’s product catalogues and/or other promotional materials.
– For all other products sold by Sustema, the Applicable Warranty Period shall be one (1) year from date of shipment.
No claims under this warranty will be valid unless Buyer notifies Sustema in writing within a reasonable time of its discovery of the defect but in any event prior to the expiration of the Applicable Lifetime Warranty period for such product. This warranty does not cover ordinary maintenance, wear and tear, abuse, improper use (including repairs or attempted repairs other than by Sustema or its authorised representative), alterations or products which have not been installed by a Sustema authorised installer and maintained or operated in accordance with Sustema’s written instructions.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Sustema will repair or replace, at its option, any products (or parts thereof) which are covered by this limited lifetime warranty and which are found to be defective. No such repair or replacement will extend the Applicable Warranty Period. When a warranty claim arises, Buyer must contact Sustema to arrange return shipment to Sustema, with freight prepaid by Buyer. The risk of loss or damage to any products returned to Sustema will be with Buyer.
THE REMEDY OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT PROVIDED FOR HEREIN IS BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN ADDITION, SUSTEMA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE ARISING FROM THE SALE, USE OR INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) OR OTHERWISE BASED ON CONTRACT, OR ON TORT, OR REGERDLESS ON ANY ADVICE OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN RENDERED BY SUSTEMA CONCERNING THE SALE, USE OR INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS.
This warranty is effective for products sold after January 2004 unless specific warranty conditions were provided at time of buying.
Note that the warranty associated with your specific purchase of Sustema product may differ from the above. Verify with bid document and Sustema’s response for actual warranty details.
Sustema’s dedicated fully bilingual Client Services Representatives are available to look after your needs. We are available from 8:00am to 5:30pm weekdays, (EST). Calls received after 5:30pm EST will be returned by 8:00am EST the following business day. Service request can also be made by email. 24/7 Service is available upon request.
St. Laurent, QC H4T 1A7
Phone: 541 744-3499
Toll Free: 1 866 464-5117
Fax: 514 744-6917
Toll Free: 1 888 744-3499
Sustema’s warranty on all furniture products reflects the commitment to designing and building furniture made to last.